A flat stomach is an indicator of fitness and accentuates the beauty of your body shape. Good exercise, a healthy diet, and lifestyle are all you need to get rid of stubborn belly fat. The following tips can help you get a flat stomach in no time and get back into those favorite fitting jeans.
How to lose the stubborn belly fat
Exercises are very vital in burning the stubborn unwanted belly fat. Aerobic exercise helps in getting rid of fat from the midriff. However don’t go hard, follow these routines at 20 seconds intervals:
With your feet apart assume a squatting position. Place your hands at the back of your head to stabilize your elbows and very slowly rise to full height. In the same manner, gradually descend to the crouching position and repeat this 20 times.
3. Kangaroo jumps
Standing upright places your hands behind your head and lowers your body into the position of squatting. Jump up in the crouching position by lifting both of your feet off the ground at the same time. Jump for one full minute
- Do not skip meals
Skipping a meal alarms your body that you are starving, and so your body is tuned to burn no or fewer calories. The next time you get the chance to eat you will most likely overeat.
When you sit down to eat, take your time and chew each mouthful thoroughly. This makes it easier for digestion.
- Cut down on sodium consumption
Drink sufficient water: The rule says at least eight glasses a day. Taking up cold water makes you feel cold, and your body knows it has to warm you up by burning calories and stubborn excess fat.
- Get a good rest: It is said that more calories are burnt when you are asleep. Staying up late into the night will also tempt you to eat more for the.
- Massage: Stomach massage assists bowel movements, and relieves pain from exercises such as sit ups
- Probiotics: These are foods that participate to the increase of the vital bacteria in your digestive system to aid in breaking down food.
- Walk the walk: You have decided that you are going to burn down calories and lose stubborn belly fat? Show that you mean it. In a day ensure you have walked for at least 30 minutes. Take the stairs, walk to the train station and so on.